Friday 21 October 2011

EBOOKS ARE ON THE WAY

 I have been sitting around most of the afternoon thinking of topics to discuss in a new blog post. In doing so I was unable to think of many things but I did think up a few goals I hope to accomplish soon. I am preparing to embark on an eBook writing experiment. I am not 100% sure what exactly I will write about but what counts is that I have decided to write. In recent months I have thought about having a few articles published in the news paper from work but have had no time to do it. I will admit it would probably be much easier to write a short article versus an entire book but either way I am going to publish something.

Regarding the topics of this or these eBooks, I have narrowed it down to a few.  Two to be exact. I would really like to put together a book of traditional family recipes. Like with most cultures Filipinos revolve around their food. So I have already begun to compile recipes from all the great cooks in my family to catalog in our family recipe book. This will be my way of giving credit where credit is due. Think about all the wives, mothers, aunts, and grandmothers that deserve more credit. Well I want everyone to know about their talents for GLOBAL RECOGNITION AND DOMINATION! Uggghhhh Just joking about the domination. I will discuss that in another book. "My Step-by-Step Guide to GLOBAL SUPERIORITY."

The other topic I am excited to write about will be on the history of my father. For most people who know my father personally he is a ROCK. This comes from the ups and mostly downs he experienced in his youth. If there were one man on the face of this Earth people could draw inspiration from it is HIM. Most times his serious demeanor is misunderstood, however, under this stone cold shell of scowls and harsh tones he is pretty awesome.

Aside from the eBooks, I will be writing a review of an article I found in the news about Greenpeace VS. Indonesia. In this article a Greenpeace rep. is stopped upon entry into Indonesia and is not allowed to enter for a few reasons. I will discuss why and what I think about this article soon.

THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ALONG AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. KEEP READING. KEEP VISITING AND SHARE US WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. TWEET AND RETWEET TO ALL YOUR PEEPS!

-EANN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Affiliate